Why have a long train on your dress, when you can have a statement veil?
Amelia is single tier veil, edged in ivory corded lace with lace motifs travelling up towards the shoulders. With the lace embroidered towards the end of the veil, Amelia ensures that it won't be too heavy for you to wear and it wont detract from the detail in your dress.
The hand cut lace motifs are in the matching corded lace which add that little bit of extra detail travelling up your arms.
- Sample veil shown is Cathedral length (3m) & standard width (150cm) at its widest point
- The veil pictured is handmade with ivory tulle and finished with ivory corded lace and matching motifs
- Hand sewn onto a strong, plastic comb wrapped in ivory ribbon, 11cm wide
- Available in a range of lengths, widths and tulle colours
- The double width tulle option is highly recommended for dresses with fuller skirts & wide trains if you want the veil to sit along the edge of your dresses train. If you need advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Handmade in our boutique in Shropshire, every veil is designed and crafted with love and care especially for you. This means that delivery will usually be 1 month from your order date, so please do let us know if you need your veil sooner than this.
Please note that because every veil is made specifically for our brides they are not returnable.
Looking for a bespoke touch?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we can discuss bespoke options with you to make your veil perfect for you or visit our bespoke veil gallery for some inspiration.
Amelia is named after Amelia Earheart who was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic and who was instrumental in the formation of The Ninety-Nines, an organisation for female pilots.