This 1920's inspired, square cut veil is great for adding a little bit of detail but not detracting from your dress underneath.
Beatrix is a cut edge veil with a blusher. The corners are embellished with embroidered ivory lace motifs with a silver thread detail and AB Swarovski crystal drops. Lightly gathered onto a comb, it creates just the right amount of volume.
A must-have for any bride wanting to encapsulate the 1920's feel into their look.
- Sample veil shown is Fingertip length (1m) with blusher (50cm) & standard width (150cm) at its widest point
- The veil pictured is handmade with ivory tulle, ivory corded lace motifs with silver thread detailing and finished with A/B Swarovski crystal drops at each corner
- Hand sewn onto a strong, plastic comb wrapped in ivory ribbon, 11cm wide
- Available in a range of lengths and tulle colours
- To match your dress and accessories perfectly, this particular veil comes with the option of different Swarovski crystal colours. If you would like to personalise the Swarovski colour, please contact the boutique after ordering to let us know.
Handmade in our boutique in Shropshire, every veil is designed and crafted with love and care especially for you. This means that delivery will usually be 1 month from your order date, so please do let us know if you need your veil sooner than this.
Please note that because every veil is made specifically for our brides they are not returnable.
Looking for a bespoke touch?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we can discuss bespoke options with you to make your veil perfect for you or visit our bespoke veil gallery for some inspiration.
Beatrix is name after Beatrix Potter, the British novelist who created and self published the wonderful and ever popular 'Tales of Peter Rabbit', as well as being an illustrator, scientist and conservationist.