Maria is one of our more extravagant veils and definitely a show stopper.
This veil is Cathedral length with a blusher that you can wear either over your face or pulled back for extra gather over the comb. This veil is also available as a Waltz & Chapel length if preferred and in single or double width tulle.
Maria is edged with corded lace that is hand cut to mirror the curved hem perfectly. The lace stops around the fingertips and has matching lace motifs dotted around the blusher with a few pearls and sparkles for the finishing touch.
This veil truly adds the 'wow factor' to any wedding look and as the lace is unbeaded, it is lighter than most cathedral length veils.
- Cathedral length (3m) with blusher (75cm), standard width (150cm) at its widest point
- The veil pictured is handmade with ivory tulle and edged with ivory corded lace (30cm wide at widest point)
- Hand sewn onto a strong, plastic comb wrapped in ivory ribbon, 11cm wide
- Available in a range of lengths, widths and tulle colours
- The double width tulle option is highly recommended for dresses with fuller skirts & wide trains if you want the veil to sit along the edge of your dresses train. If you need advice, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Handmade in our boutique in Shropshire, every veil is designed and crafted with love and care especially for you. This means that delivery will usually be 1 month from your order date, so please do let us know if you need your veil sooner than this.
Please note that because every veil is made specifically for our brides they are not returnable.
Looking for a bespoke touch?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we can discuss bespoke options with you to make your veil perfect for you or visit our bespoke veil gallery for some inspiration.
Maria is named after Maria Mitchell, the first professional American female astronomer who discovered 'Miss Mitchells Comet' in 1847. Maria Mitchell went on to become professor of Astronomy at Vassar College in New York.